Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Consultation Services!

Are you an erotica author just starting out and want to be shown the ropes? Are all the complicated guides confusing you?

Cutting through all the excess fat, I am now offering clear-cut, simple and concise consultation services for authors! Topics addressed include e-publishing, the art and craft of writing erotica, marketing, social media and more!

I have been making his living writing and publishing erotica for the past 3 years.

No refunds are issued, so please think carefully before purchasing.
Please send all payments to my Paypal account (exact address to be given later).

$50/hour - minimal 1 hour. I am available to meet via email, instant messaging, facebook, gotomeeting/webinar, or skype.

If you have a single publishing/writing question, please send $20 and I will answer it within 24 hours.

IMPORTANT: Email me first at nathanjmorissey@hotmail.com and then once I accept, then send payment. You will sign a waiver and then we can begin our consultation.

Special Promo: If you don't already have my Amazon-bestselling ebook, How to Write and Sell Gay Erotica, the first 50 customers to sign up for a 1-hour consultation with me will be given a FREE copy in pdf. http://www.amazon.com/How-Write-Sell-Erotica-ebook/dp/B0070SLCT8/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372874766&sr=1-1&keywords=how+to+write+and+sell+gay

Update: I'm in the process of designing a whole course on epublishing and writing erotica. Please stay tuned to my blog for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment